#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I finally got a new camera!!!!! It's a Canon Rebel EOS T1i, 15.1 megapixels, 720 HD video, an 18-55mm lens, and a 50mm bokeh lens. (if you don't know what all of that means, it just means that it's a nice DSLR with some good lenses) : )

Point being, I've been taking LOTS of pictures. Here's some:




our car radio (i was experimenting with light) -->










<-- a music stand








my violin teacher's dog, Annabelle -->




<-- playing catch












<-- she is SO cute!











my teacher has this ADORABLE cricket knick-knack -->










<-- a bush at church







This picture is kind of cool cuz i just clicked the camera and there it was!





<-- this picture was intentional







this is my new purse :)

















<-- another bush at church. yes, i like bushes : )






um, the cutest dog on the planet - my dog Sparky  : )




and yes, he's laying on his back - look at his ears!!! -->










my sister's bed -->





so caleb was being photogenic - sort of...




<-- he was a little tired.............










the decorations at at wedding i was playing for -->









<-- this was taken with the 50mm lens - see the nice blur?







the ryans and their cousin ashley




my closet door : ) -->








well, that's all for now : ) at some point, I'll post my Picasa link - there's a bunch of funny pics there : ) I just have a photoshoot with Sarah, DJ, and Ashley to add : )

~Meghan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Best shot = using the lighting to turn Sparky's fur kind of brown. Also nice "bush shots." (whatever)

Glad you had a fun time!

Carrie said...

Congratulations, Meghan! :) I know I already told you that, but I'll say it again.

I really like the ones with the 50mm that have only a tiny bit of focus. :)