#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Friday, June 25, 2010

SUMMER CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am officially exhausted. I have just survived a week-long kids camp for kids ages 6-10. I did the drama troupe and the lyrics for the singing. It was a LOT of fun, but VERY tiring! I had to be at the church every day at 7:00am (at the latest) and usually didn't leave until 2:30 or later. Today, I helped with set takedown and didn't leave until shortly after 5pm.

WELL ANYWAY, the main point of this post is to ask that if anyone had cool pics of Summer Cel they could email them to me so I can post them ; ) (if you want to). I took like one picture and I don't really like it ; )

Thanks!

~Meghan

UPDATE:

I've gotten a picture! This is part of one of the skits with the Pitstop gang : ) I'm all the way on the left.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

haha awesome. so much fun :) btw do you have the pictures your mom took of the whole thg?

Meghan said...

yeah i do - well she does. not sure where...... i'll let u know :)

Wikner Family said...

haahaa we all look so serious :D