#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sometime in April...............


I had a photoshoot with two of my friends, Jenn and Hannah. Here are some of the pics :) (PS - I shortened the post for space; click "read more" at the bottom to see all of the pics)





<-- Abi was our photographer :)














on a hill near Hannah's house -->








The wind had fun with our hats :)





<-- awwwwww!









Notice how I'm stuck in the tree -->






<--- I love my friends!














take a flying leap! -->








"Just talk casually," Abi said. HA! (see below)






<-- JENN!















<-- HANNAH!













<-- can't you tell I was having fun? :) (I took the pictures of Jenn and Hannah)

















me -->
















<-- okay, so I have leaves all across my face. whatever.















<-- awwwwww!!








 

 

So the below picture may be blurry, but Abi's expression was great :)
 

 going for a stroll -->
 

This is a cool bit of grass -->
 
Sisterly love : ) --> 


I took these really cool perspective shots of Hannah (see below)

(okay, sorry that the picture order is messed up - this is Jenn and Hannah being normal =D)

Well, my computer is deciding to freak out, but that's the end of my pics for now. More later! :)

~Meghan

3 comments:

Joanna said...

awwwww!!! Love them!
You girls are all so pretty:) and Meghan, you are looking a LOT more like your mom!
and i think that was the longest post in the history of blogger posting!!!

<3 u!
Jo.

Meghan said...

thanks Jojo :) and I think I've seen longer posts, so..... yeah :)

Jenn said...

um, that was amazing, thanks for fiiinally posting :P...and, meg and hannah, can i just say we need to do this again?