#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well folks, we leave in *gasp* 39 1/2 hours!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! We'll leave for the airport to fly to Scotland (see Trip of a Lifetime - Take 2 post) at 2:30pm on Friday - in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to post the link to our trip's blog - I won't be posting much on this one, mostly just on that one :)

here it is: http://perduecrew.blogspot.com/

We'll try to keep you updated, but we don't know what our internet will be like.

See you all in a few weeks!

OOOOOOOOOOHHH and if any of you read this before tomorrow night at 8pm, come to Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, MD at 8pm to watch my brother Chris and I perform Macbeth with our Shakespeare camp! We need the support and would LOVE to see you there!!!!!

that's all : )

~Meg~

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOOOOVVVEEDD the Macbeth show... so much that I would rather read it again than read Othello. :)

And it's so exciting that you're officially on your trip now!!! (Even though I'll miss you so much.) Can't wait to keep up with your travels on the other blog. I will be checking and reading and commenting.

<3 Carrie