#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yo =D

SO - here's the deal: I want to know about everyone's school year (i.e. - your fav. subject, your most exciting - or  boring - class, etc. etc. etc.), and I would love it if y'all would tell me about it :)


AND NOW the whole reason I'm posting: If y'all will respond to this post in a comment, then I can hear about your year without as much difficulty.

LAST THING: If you have any prayer requests or joys or scriptures that have affected you this year, please feel free to add them at the bottom of your comment :)

Thanks, guys!

~Meghan

4 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

my school year has been quite a busy one! I finished my last year of Sign Language (Sign Language 3) at CI, which was an amazing class!!

Meghan said...

that's so cool, R.W.! I love ASL!

Kyleigh said...

Alright, I'll come out of lurker mode. ;) Though the question is harder to answer than it seems - I really can't choose a favorite subject. They were all wonderful this year... but it's probably a three-way tie between anatomy, worldview, and history.

But now the question is... are you going to answer your own question? :)

Meghan said...

I have been asked to share my year (Kyleigh =D), so I'll say that it was REALLY busy, but I can't decide on a favorite subject - probably biology, english, or literature. I also LOVED my week-long government course :)

God also worked in me in many ways, and showed Himself to me in greater ways than I could have imagined. Some verses that have stuck out to me this year are: Isaiah 26:3, Proverbs 21:31, Proverbs 22:(last verse), and all of 1 Peter.

~Meghan =D