#header-inner {text-align: right ;}
A collection of pictures and memories in the life of a very unique girl

Friday, May 7, 2010

Trip of a Lifetime (Take #2)

Hey!

So, in 2008, I had one kind of a trip in of a lifetime. This summer, I'm going to have another :)

Because my older brother is graduating this year, we decided to take another big trip (New Zealand was when Caiti graduated). We'll be going to Scotland, England, Wales, Holland, and Germany for 24 days. The main reason that I created this blog is to post pictures from this coming trip :) as well as posting other cool pictures. Eventually, I would love to post some pictures of New Zealand, but that will have to come later. =D

For now, I'll just keep you updated on my life :) Later, I'll post about our trip.

~Meghan

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I know you'll have a great time! I'm so glad you'll get to see all those cool places. But 24 days??? That seems like a really long time and I will miss you. Lots and lots.

abby said...

wow! ur lucky to be able to go so far!! :DDD

Robomaster said...

Sounds like fun! I've never gone out of the country (does Canada count?? :)) and New Zealand sounds really really beautiful :D
~chichi

Meghan said...

yes, canada is out of the country Chichi :) and yes, New Zealand is GORGEOUS!